Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A Very Cold Week!

It has been bone chilly cold up here. I hate it. I now understand the whole winter depession thing.... Really! The wind chill is crazy. Note to self-vacations in the winter is a must..

I have been working really hard to make a great family meals most nights of the week. It has been great for family time and the meals I'm making have been historic if I do say so my self.
I'm going to sharing a recipe every week that works for us, hopefully it will work for your family too. This is a rub I got from Paula Dean's web site. I use it for everything. I keep it in a shaker in my pantry and use it daily.

Paula's Mix
1 cup salt
1/4 cup black pepper
1/4 cup garlic powder
Mix well and keep in a airtight container. Enjoy

Melt In Your Mouth Chicken
4 boneless chicken breast
1 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
2 teaspoons season mix
Mix mayo, cheese, and seasonings
Spread mixture over chicken and place in baking dish
Bake at 375 for 45 mins.
Serve with Rice-it is great.......

Ive been working on my Vision Board it is coming together very nicely. I will take a picture of it and post it next week.

I was looking on the HGTV message boards and I saw a recipe for MIRACLE CREAM and I was very interested in the title. I decided to make it, it has changed my life as I know it.

8 ox of Vitamin E Cream (I only found this a walmart in the lotion section)
15oz of Baby Lotion (you can use another lotion but the Vit E cream is a stronger scent)
8 oz of Vaseline

Mix with a hand mixer. I bought some extra mixer blades just for the cream. Put it in a plastic bag and cut a whole at the bottom and squeeze (just like it is frosting) it into containers. I got mine at Ikea. Try it you will like it. Joe has tried it he just asked me for another bottle. I love that. Let me know if you like the recipes.


Tell next week~

No comments: