Saturday, November 10, 2007

Families mean everything!!!!

Big Boy and I watched the Oprah show yesterday, it was wonderful. Going down memory lane with the entire Osmond's 100+ family. It brought back a flood of memories for both of us. I would listen to Donny and Shawn Cassidy a lot when I was growing up. Donny was so dang cute. We were both moved by the love and loyalty the whole family has for each other.

I was moved to tears 2 times while watching the show yesterday.

1st:
When Marie talked so fondly of her wonderful relationship with her dad. I think every girls would want and deserve that kind of special bond with her father.
2nd:
When Marie gave Oprah her doll. It was the sweetest looking doll I have ever seen. I don't usually like dolls but this one is very special. I copy a picture of it so you can see just how special it itruely is.
The Newest Marie Osmond Doll: Baby Oprah

I was trying to find the lyrics to Alan Osmond (my favorite brother) song that they sing at the end of every concert. But, couldn't find it so I will keep trying to find it, and post on another day.

I found this quote on families and thought it was fitting.

Families share a special bond
that words alone can't quite describe
for each member plays their part
in contributing to family pride
Yet it won't matter years from now
who said what or did what when
its laughs we've shared & places we've been
that are remembered time and time again
though special pictures and written words
filled with warmth and family love
to be enjoyed by family here and now
and generations still to come.

No comments: