Friday, November 30, 2007

Thank God It's Friday!!!

I went to a co-workers baby shower last night. It was in a very SWAKKY neighborhood~It was catered and had a bartender. Can you believe it? They were serving Mango-Rita's! I think after all was said and done I drank about 4 Mango-Rita's. Boy did they go down smoothly. Annie is priceless. Cadi finally got her girl after 2 boys. It was a great night. Thanks Cadi!

I'm so glad its Friday. It was a long week. It was a Non-School Day for us in Minnesota. That means I work all day with the kids, with no break! I know you are thinking I'm is crazy. One of our family's last day at the site was today. I will miss them deeply! The kids gave the site 4 Hoilday movies, they also gave me a scrapbooking page kit. It was very thoughtful.

Tess is really getting to enjoy Ceaser's the ferrets company. It is cute to watch them interact with each other. Tess will follow him everywhere, he goes under the tree she is right there behind him. We had to baby proof the rooms. Big Boy put him to bed and Tess laid on the floor next to the cage and fell asleep.

They are saying we are going to get 8-12 inches of snow on Saturday. I will let you know how much snow we actually get.

~Kindness, like a boomerang. always returns.

No comments: